It wasn’t that long ago that fisherman would leave this harbour in their working sailboats with only their experience to inform them about the weather. Often they wouldn’t know when they would be able to get back. Today we have a plethora of tools to make our voyages safe.
Use these links for current and predicted weather:
- Sail Flow (look for Goderich)
- Exeter Weather Radar
- Southern Lake Huron Buoy 45149 (closest to us)
- Northern Lake Huron Buoy 45003
- Detroit Radar
- Weather Network (for Bayfield)
- Weather Network Marine Forecast (Southern Lake Huron)
As these are all external sites, we may not be aware of any broken links. Please use the contact form to tell us of any problems.
SEND A MESSAGE