Come moor with us for a day. You’ll want to stay for a week….
Located along the north side of the Bayfield River, Harbour Lights is the spot to be on the fabulous Sun Coast of Lake Huron. Popular with both seasonal and transient boaters, we can accommodate up to 250 boats and have limited room for transients with a maximum length of 50 feet and maximum draft of 7 feet. Reservations are recommended. A swimming pool, tennis courts and laundry facilities are just a few of the amenities to be found at this jewel on the west coast.
We also offer:
- dockage for sail and power
- room for transient boats up to 50 ft.
- deep water (extensive dredging as needed)
- hydro & water at each dock
- large grass areas for you to use
- walk to the Village (a real treat)protected harbour (room for the kids in their dinghies)
- fabulous sunsets
- docking attendants who really care for your vessel
- gas and diesel
- scrumptious restaurants
- camp fires
- fishing (lake and river)
- fresh fish market
- quiet walking areas ( a new community group has begun developing new walking trails)
- lots of open space
A favourite with young and old alike is a visit to Main Street Bayfield where you can browse through the many unique stores, stop for a bite to eat or attend one of the many events happening over the summer.
We have tennis rackets available for those who want to play a set or a basketball, if hoops is your sport of choice. Bring your golf clubs and we’ll shuttle you just up the road to Bayfield Golf Course where you can play to your hearts content. Better still, put on your bathing suit and soak up a few rays at the beach or poolside.At the end of the day, wander down to the lake to watch one of the most spectacular sunsets in the world. Enjoy a campfire and the company of fellow boaters.
Come stay with us and find out for yourself why our customers, both seasonal and transient, return every year to make Harbour Lights their home port or the highlight of their vacation.